LIDD (LIDD.ca) is a leading supply chain management consulting firm. We design complex warehouses and logistics systems to help companies move goods more efficiently. Our clients are manufacturers, distributors and retailers, including many in the food & beverage industry. From our offices in Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles and Seoul, we tackle challenging projects in a fun and supportive environment.
Our Logistics Analysts mix consulting and engineering to create world-class distribution operations.
Working with principals, directors and project managers you will actively participate in:
- Auditing existing manufacturing and distribution operations and making recommendations for improvements
- Designing and implementing new distribution facilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and documenting logistics and distribution processes
- Processing and analyzing business operations data
- Modeling business processes and performing design calculations to drive innovative solutions and recommendations for clients
- Communicating technical analyses to the project team and clients clearly and concisely
- Attending client-facing project meetings
- Perfect written and spoken English & French
- Ability to travel within the USA and Canada
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics or science
- Strong analytical and logical/mathematical problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Some programming experience is required. Intermediate experience is preferred.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Comfortable working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple mandates simultaneously under the supervision of a project manager
Salary & Benefits
- Consulting grade salary based on experience
- 3 weeks vacation
- Annual bonuses
- Group health insurance
- Friendly, fun colleagues
- Offices with free drinks and snacks; periodic company parties and events
To apply, email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.