LIDD is a leading supply chain management consulting firm. We design complex warehouses and logistics systems to help companies move goods more efficiently. Our clients are manufacturers, distributors and retailers, including many brand names in food & beverage and consumer goods. From our offices in Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles and Seoul, our staff of over 80 employees tackles challenging projects in a fun and supportive environment.
About the Role
As a Supply Chain CID Analyst, you will help design world-class distribution, retail, and manufacturing operations.
Working with partners, directors, and project managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Configuring and supporting software systems that run supply chains, notably ERP systems, WMS, MES, and TMS.
- Auditing operations and recommending improvements in processes, layout, and software architecture.
What You Will Be Doing at LIDD
- Supporting level 1 and level 2 implementation teams during the investigation phase.
- Documenting system functionalities and lead training workshops.
- Assisting with the implementation of technology solutions
- Investigating performance issues with applications and connectivity problems between interfaces.
- Analysing data and answering to requests for data corrections
- Recommending technical solutions towards systems integration and implementation
Required Qualifications for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, software, science or a related field
- Live in Montreal, Toronto or Los Angeles
- Be able to travel within Canada and the United States up to 50% of the time (after COVID)
- Excellent written and spoken English — capacities in French is a plus.
- Proficiency in O365
Skills & Qualities
- Comfortable working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines
- Interested in supply chain management and logistics
- Strong analytical and logical/mathematical problem-solving capabilities
- Superior verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Attentive to details and quality
Other Valuable Assets
- Experience with database management, SQL Server, SQL and MySQL
- Basic programming experience
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to be determined relative to experience (55 k – 65 k)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Annual bonuses
- Group health insurance and life insurance
- Flexible schedule and possibility of some remote work
- Training grants and excellent professional development opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly and fun environment
- Offices with free drinks and snacks
- Company parties and events (when covid subsides)
Join our fast-growing consulting firm and quickly gain valuable experience. Depending on your interests and goals, opportunities to progress at LIDD will readily present themselves.
Send your cover letter and resume at [email protected]