LIDD is a leading supply chain management consulting firm. We design complex warehouses and logistics systems to help companies move goods more efficiently. Our clients are manufacturers, distributors and retailers, including many brand names in food & beverage and consumer goods. From our offices in Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles and Seoul, our staff of over 80 employees tackles challenging projects in a fun and supportive environment.
About the Role
As Solochain Senior Consultants, you will help design world-class distribution, retail, and manufacturing operations through the implementation and integration of Solochain, a WMS developed by Generix.
Working with partners, directors, and project managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Configuring and supporting software systems adapted to supply chains.
- Auditing operations and recommending improvements in processes, layout, and software architecture.
- Defining operational requirements and configuring the functionalities to meet them in the following systems: WMS & MES Solochain/Generix Supply Chain HubTM
What You Will Be Doing at LIDD
- Leading LIDD’s team through every stage of implementing Generix Supply Chain HubTM
- Integrating the WMS Generix Supply Chain HubTM software with our clients’ systems
- Analyzing processes and operational requirements
- Configuring technology solutions
- Planning implementation activities
- Ensuring compliance with specifications and quality control
- Managing process documentation
- Assessing the risks of delays
Required Qualifications for the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, software, science or a related field
- Live in Montreal, Toronto or Los Angeles
- Be able to travel within Canada and the United States up to 50% of the time (after COVID)
- Excellent written and spoken English — capacities in French is a plus.
- Proficiency in O365
Skills & Qualities
- Comfortable working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Attentive to details and quality
- Interested in supply chain management and logistics
- Strong analytical and logical/mathematical problem-solving capabilities
- Superior verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Other Valuable Assets
- Experience with business solutions adapted to the supply chain environment such as ERP systems, WMS, MES, and TMS.
- Experience with database management, SQL Server, SQL and MySQL
- Basic programming experience
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to be determined relative to experience (70 k – 90 k )
- 4 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Annual bonuses
- Group health insurance and life insurance
- Flexible schedule and possibility of some remote work
- Training grants and excellent professional development opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly and fun environment
- Offices with free drinks and snacks
- Company parties and events (when covid subsides)
Join our fast-growing consulting firm and quickly gain valuable experience. Depending on your interests and goals, opportunities to progress at LIDD will readily present themselves.
Send your cover letter and resume at [email protected]