LIDD is a leading supply chain management consulting firm. We design complex warehouses and logistics systems to help companies move goods more efficiently. Our clients are manufacturers, distributors and retailers, including many brand names in food & beverage and consumer goods. From our offices in Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles and Seoul, we tackle challenging projects in a fun and supportive environment.
What’s your role:
As a Solochain Senior Consultant, you will help design world-class distribution, retail, and manufacturing operations through the implementation and integration of Solochain, a WMS developed by Generix.
Working with partners, directors, and project managers, your responsibilities will include:
- Configuring and supporting software systems adapted to supply chains.
- Auditing operations and recommending improvements in processes, layout, and software architecture.
- Defining operational requirements and configuring the functionalities to meet them in the following systems: WMS & MES Solochain/Generix Supply Chain HubTM
Day-to-day you will:
- Leading LIDD’s team through every stage of implementing Generix Supply Chain Hub TM
- Integrating the WMS Generix Supply Chain HubTM software with our clients’ systems
- Analyzing processes and operational requirements
- Configuring technology solutions
- Planning implementation activities
- Ensuring compliance with specifications and quality control
- Managing process documentation
- Assessing the risks of delays
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, mathematics, software, science or a related field
- Live in Montreal, Toronto or Los Angeles
- Be able to travel within Canada and the United States up to 50% of the time (after COVID)
- Excellent written and spoken English — capacities in French is a plus.
- Proficiency in O365
Considered a plus:
- Experience with business solutions adapted to the supply chain environment such as ERP systems, WMS, MES, and TMS.
- Experience with database management, SQL Server, SQL and MySQL
- Basic programming experience
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Interest in supply chain management, logistics and distribution operations
- Comfortable working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Attentive to details and quality
- Interested in supply chain management and logistics
- Strong analytical and logical/mathematical problem-solving capabilities
- Superior verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Your salary & benefits:
- Salary determined relative to experience
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Annual bonuses
- Group health insurance
- Flexible schedule and possibility of some remote work
- Training grants and excellent professional development opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly and fun environment
- Offices with free drinks and snacks
- Company parties and events