LIDD is a leading supply chain management consulting firm. We design complex warehouses and logistics systems to help companies move goods more efficiently. Our clients are manufacturers, distributors and retailers, including many in the food & beverage industry. From our offices in Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles and Seoul, we tackle challenging projects in a fun and supportive environment.
What’s Your Role:
Our Project Coordinator combines consulting to implement business processes.
Working with principals, directors, and solutions specialists, you’ll execute project management tasks which include, but are not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Manage the effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with defined scope and budget.
- Manage additional requests and associated budget.
- Identify milestones, dependencies, and critical paths.
- Apply appropriate implementation approaches with a full understanding of delivery concepts, consulting tools and methodologies.
- Participate in non-mandated projects such as the development of new tools and methods, creating industry reports and marketing materials that demonstrate LIDD’s leading position in the field.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience.
- A focus on results with an emphasis on structure and governance.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, logistics and retail would be an asset.
- Ability to manage difficult situations, tackle problems and crisis situations, in a composed manner, inspiring team confidence.
- Ambition, enthusiasm, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple mandates simultaneously under the supervision of a project director.
- Perfect skills in written and spoken English and French
- Ability to travel within the U.S.A and Canada
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time
Desired Skills & Knowledge
- 1-5 years experience in a project management role.
- Strong Teamwork abilities.
- Ability to challenge and adapt to changing requirements.
- Experience with task and project management tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps, Project, Smartsheet, Jira, Asana, etc.
- Experience in project management best practices.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary determined relative to experience
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Annual bonuses
- Group health insurance
- Flexible schedule and possibility of some remote work
- Training grants and excellent professional development opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly and fun environment
- Offices with free drinks and snacks
- Company parties and events
At LIDD, you will gain practical experience and have the opportunity to progress quickly within the firm depending on your interests and goals.