You will be responsible for introducing product offerings to prospects and customers. You will prepare and deliver presentations showcasing the technology and business value offered. You will create strategic plans, execute the discovery phase and develop customer solutions. To accomplish this, you will leverage your technical knowledge and demonstrated sales skills, including your ability to gather business requirements, develop sales strategies, configure, and effectively demonstrate the solutions.
What’s your role:
- Deliver executive-level implementation strategies, and technology road maps.
- Build and present personalized software demonstrations.
- Maintain product knowledge and latest features awareness
- Accurately capture potential customer’s functional requirements.
- Respond effectively to RFPs.
- Bring rigor to a client’s decision-making process.
- Evaluate solution options and drive consensus among stakeholders.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- 3 to 5 years of customer-facing experience in software implementation.
- Ability to work across supply chain technology offerings (WMS, MES, ERP).
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be bilingual in French & English (written & oral).
- Ability to take complex business problems and drive innovative ideas, define opportunity setting, and recommend actions.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems.
- Ability to travel in Canada and the United States.