LIDD (LIDD.ca) is a leading supply chain management consulting firm. We design complex warehouses and logistics systems to help companies move goods more efficiently. Our clients are manufacturers, distributors and retailers, including many brand names in food & beverage and consumer goods. From our offices in Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles and Seoul, we tackle challenging projects in a fun and supportive environment.
What’s your role:
Our Solutions Analyst is expected to act as a counsellor to our customers on the overall IT road map they should pursue, providing a vision of each application’s role and where investments are required by:
- Selecting the appropriate business enterprise software
- Processing design of internal and external operations
- Delivering successful implementation projects
- Assisting customers in various project mandates
Day-to-day you will:
- Support the implementation of technologies as part of new deployment and continuous improvement projects.
- Configure, maintain, and support existing installations of our business enterprise software solutions.
- Confirm customer program operations by conducting tests and creating test cases.
- Understand the cause and effect of change requests to ensure stability with interrelated systems.
- Administer process and procedural controls as well as any tools required.
- Support and maintain business software utilized in the sales and training processes.
- Prepare operating documentation for end users.
- Provide resolution of critical situational technical problems.
- Recommend modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating costs.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Experience with business software (ERP, MRP, WMS, TMS, MES)
- Excellent written and spoken French and English
Considered a plus:
- Experience in deployment/go-live of large-scale distribution applications
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV, Dynamic Business Central
- 3-5 years experience in operations
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Interest in supply chain management, logistics and distribution operations
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work well in teams to determine project requirements
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with limited guidance
- Comfort working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines
Your salary & benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Annual bonuses
- Group health and life insurance plans
- Flexible schedule and some remote work
- Training grant and excellent professional development opportunities
- Referral bonuses
- Friendly and fun environment
- Offices with free drinks and snacks
- Company parties and events (when COVID subsides)